Skip to main content

Foreign RRG and RPG Information

Companies interested in registering to do business in Vermont as a Foreign Risk Retention Group (RRG) or a Foreign Purchasing Group (RPG) see Registration in Vermont. The registration forms must be filled out in their entirety, should include all required materials, and be submitted electronically to . No incomplete package will be accepted. There are no initial or annual filing fees.