Captive Insurance

Additional Resources

Vermont Miscellaneous Taxes (Captives)- Vermont Department of Taxes 

The Captive Insurance Premium Tax is paid by captive insurance companies licensed by the Department of Financial Regulation. The tax is computed annually on written premiums.

Vermont Captive Insurance Tax Returns - myVTax


Subscribe to RSS - Captive Insurance

Contact Information

Department of Financial Regulation
Consumer Services 
89 Main Street, Montpelier, VT 05620 - 3101

833-DFR-HOTLINE (toll free)
833-337-4685 (toll free)

Public Information
For public records, media inquiries, and press releases visit our Public Information web page

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
LinkedIn icon

Employee Information