The Department of Financial Regulation generates reports on topics that fall under the department’s regulatory authority. These reports are often mandated by Vermont statute or requested by the Legislature and/or its committees. The nature of the report and its source is clearly stated in the cover letter included in each.
Legislative Reports, search for Financial Regulation on the Legislative website.
- Study on Effectiveness of Incentive Programs in Attracting New Workers (Act 51)
- Statutory Minimum Nonforfeiture Interest Rate Applicable to Individual Deferred Annuities (Act 25)
- National Activity Affecting Participation in the 340B Drug Pricing Program (Act 74)
- Prior Authorization; Electronic Health Records; Report (Act 140)
- Essential Health Benefit Benchmark Plan Review (Act 74)