Skip to main content

Color images of various currency papers (red, blue, green, gold, orange) beneath a stack of about 10 silver coins


Your financial well-being requires remaining informed and knowledgeable about the various products and services offered by banks, credit unions, insurance companies, investment and securities firms and other financial institutions. The Vermont Department of Financial Regulation provides tips, information, educational support and other assistance.


DFR Grants / Funds

Financial Literacy

Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Vermont | 8 V.S.A. § 8017 - Consumers Guide

Wake Robin is the only registered Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in Vermont. A CCRC must offer a “continuing care contract” - defined as “a contract under which a provider is to furnish continuing care to a specified individual in return for payment of an entrance fee that is in addition to, or in lieu of, the payment of regular periodic charges for the care and services involved."