DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL REGULATION
IN RE: URIAH TOLER
DOCKET NO. 22-010-I
DEFAULT JUDGMENT AND ORDER
I.FINDINGS OF FACT
- Respondent URIAH TOLER (“Respondent”), whose mailing address of record is 5085 Springhill Drive, Pensacola, FL 32503 was issued Vermont non-resident insurance producer license # 997009 on November 6, 2014, which license expires on March 31, 2023.
- As of the effective date of this Default Judgment and Order, more than 30 days have passed since the Insurance Division served the Respondent with a Petition for Revocation of License and a Notice of Right to Hearing. No answer, request for a hearing, or other defense to the Petition has been received by the Insurance Division from Respondent.
- More than 10 days have passed since the Insurance Division filed a motion for default judgment in the above-captioned matter and served the motion on Respondent.
II.CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
4. Because Respondent’s resident state insurance license in her home state of Florida has been revoked, causing Respondent to lose good standing in Respondent’s resident state, revocation of Respondent’s Vermont non-resident insurance producer license is authorized pursuant to 8 V.S.A. § 4804(a)(2) and (10).
5. Because Respondent failed to report to the Commissioner the administrative actions taken against Respondent by Florida or Louisiana, Respondent violated 8 V.S.A. § 4813o, and the Commissioner is authorized to revoke Respondent’s Vermont non-resident insurance producer license pursuant to 8 V.S.A. § 4804(a)(3).
- Because no answer, request for a hearing, or other defense to the Petition has been received by the Insurance Division from Respondent, and as more than 10 days have passed since the Insurance Division filed a motion for default judgment, the allegations contained in the Petition are treated as proven and a default judgment may be entered in the above-captioned matter, pursuant to Vermont Department of Financial Regulation Administrative Procedures, Regulation DFR-2022-01 (“Administrative Procedures”) Sections 1.04(H) and (V).
- Based on the findings of fact and conclusions of law set forth above, a default judgment is entered against Respondent, and it is hereby ordered that the non-resident insurance producer license # 997009 of Respondent URIAH TOLER is revoked, effective immediately.
Dated at Montpelier, Vermont this 12th day of July, 2022.
Kevin J. Gaffney
Commissioner of Financial Regulation
Vermont Department of Financial Regulation