Directories of Vermont Chartered Banks
Vermont Chartered banks, institutions insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, include banks (savings and savings and loan associations), commercial banks, and industrial loan corporations. It also may include limited or special purpose banks, and special purpose financial institutions, all of which are organized under the laws of Vermont.
Annual Report Forms
List of Directors and Officers
Within 30 days after the annual meeting of the governing body for election of officers, the secretary shall file a copy of a list of officers and directors with the commissioner [See 8 V.S.A. §§ 12201(d) & 13501(c)(3)(B)]. Links to the forms for oaths of office and directors are provided below. The original forms should be maintained at the financial institution along with other corporate documents.
Report of the Trust Department
If it is applicable to the institution's operation, pursuant to the provisions of Title 8, V.S.A., §11401(a), the trust department of a financial institution must file with the Department an annual Trust Report of finanical data as of December 31. Completed forms must be filed with the Department no later than April 1st of the following year.
- Financial Institutions Domiciled in Vermont Ranked by Size
- Deposit Trends of Vermont Financial Institutions Since 1855
- Condensed Statement of Condition of Vermont and National Financial Institutions Domiciled in Vermont
- Consolidated Comparative Statement of Condition and Analysis of Vermont and National Financial Institutions Domiciled in Vermont
- Statement of Income and Expense of Vermont Financial Institutions
- Loan Distribution of Vermont Financial Institutions
- Vermont Financial Institutions and Credit Union Assets