Global Hawk Insurance Company Risk Retention Group (“Global Hawk”) was placed in liquidation on June 8, 2020, by order of the Vermont Superior Court for Washington County. The Court appointed the Commissioner of the Vermont Department of Financial Regulation as Liquidator. The proceeding is being conducted pursuant to 8 Vt. Stat. Ann. c. 145, Subchapter 3.
If you believe that you have a claim now, or may have a claim in future, against Global Hawk (or one of its insureds) for any reason, you must file a Proof of Claim form in order to preserve your claim. Links to download that form, instructions for completing it, and other documents relevant to the liquidation are located below. If a creditor fails to file a proof of claim before the claim filing deadline – December 8, 2021 – it may not be able receive any distribution from the Global Hawk liquidation proceeding.
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE PRESENTLY OWED MONIES BY GLOBAL HAWK, OR MAY BE OWED MONIES AT ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE, YOU MUST FILE A PROOF OF CLAIM ON OR BEFORE December 8, 2021, OR YOUR CLAIM AGAINST GLOBAL HAWK MAY BE BARRED.
- Assented to Petition for Order of Liquidation (June 5, 2020)
- Order of Liquidation (June 8, 2020)
- Plan of Liquidation
- Notice of Liquidation and Instructions for Filing Proofs of Claim
- Proof of Claim Form
- Notice Regarding Loss Runs
- Liquidator’s First Status Report
- Liquidator's Second Status Report
- Liquidator's Third Status Report
- Liquidator's Fourth Status Report
Liquidator Contact Information
Verrill Dana LLP
One Federal Street, 20th Floor
Boston, MA 02110