Hospitality Risk Retention Group, Inc. (Hospitality) was placed in liquidation on April 8, 2021, by order of the Vermont Superior Court for Washington County. The Court appointed the Commissioner of the Vermont Department of Financial Regulation as Liquidator. The proceeding is being conducted pursuant to 8 Vt. Stat. Ann. c. 145, Subchapter 3.
If you believe that you have a claim now, or may have a claim in future, against Hospitality (or one of its insureds) for any reason, you must file a Proof of Claim form in order to preserve your claim. Links to download that form, instructions for completing it, and other documents relevant to the liquidation are located below. If a creditor fails to file a proof of claim before the claim filing deadline – October 8, 2021 – it may not be able receive any distribution from the Hospitality liquidation proceeding.
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE PRESENTLY OWED MONIES BY HOSPITALITY, OR MAY BE OWED MONIES AT ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE, YOU MUST FILE A PROOF OF CLAIM ON OR BEFORE OCTOBER 8, 2021, OR YOUR CLAIM AGAINST HOSPITALITY MAY BE BARRED.
Hospitality members, policyholders, and creditors are encouraged to contact counsel for the Liquidator (Stuart Leslie – 617-951-1130, firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
- Hospitality RRG Liquidation Pleadings
- Hospitality Order of Liquidation
- Proof of Claim Form
- Instructions for Completing & Filing Proof of Claim
- Liquidator’s First Status Report (November 18, 2021)
- Liquidator’s Second Status Report, Annual Accounting, and First Report of Claims (April 19, 2022)
- Liquidator’s Motion for Order Approving First Claim Report and Authorizing Interim Distribution (April 19, 2022)